About Me

My photo
Prosser, Washington, United States
artist, writer, un-organizer, cat snuggler, hug smuggler, red lipstick wearing giddy sassbag of a card peddling nerdface.

Monday, January 31, 2011

birthday weekend




My birthday went off swimmingly, I must say. My partner in crime Jake surprised me by stealing me away to get us matching finger mustache tattoos. What can I say? We rock the little “Frenchy” “Captain Hook” ink! My parents were astute enough to get me a Kindle, and I am pretty stoked about the purple case and storage capabilities. My first two downloads were Neil Gaiman’s Graveyard Book and Tucker Max’s I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. I was lucky enough to receive two cakes! One from my parents and one from my good friends Megan and Kevin from my one stop shop for antiques, Rustic Rooster here in Prosser. I can’t forget the superb scarf from Mr. Manchester (which wasn’t technically a bday present, but it counts.). I will be enjoying a steamy hot Bikram yoga class tonight, courtesy of Mister Mambo, Corey Gray and….


No comments:

Post a Comment