About Me

My photo
Prosser, Washington, United States
artist, writer, un-organizer, cat snuggler, hug smuggler, red lipstick wearing giddy sassbag of a card peddling nerdface.

Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day, baby



Well, I'm off to do some more Bikram Yoga in ten minutes. Forcing myself, really. It was a challenging morning, being that my printer went to hell in a hand basket, and my "work" area for Bipolar Betty stuffs could not be messier or more unorganized if I had two narcoleptic squirrels doing the filing. What can I say? I'm oranizationally challenged.

Oh, Happy Valentines day, by the way. I wish it would rain little vanilla scented gel hearts on V-Day...now THAT would be something to get excited about! Perhaps some rose scented bubbles floating in the air?? Get with it Universe!

As my Bipolar Betty shop announcement says, I will be taking a wee break for about ten days. I have a very sPeCiAl friend in town, art to teach to children, and unfinished wholesale orders to widdle away at. Not to mention a little of my own art to futz with. But that seems to be perpetually on the back burner.

If you want to learn about LOVE, I suggest you take a listen at Chromeo. These boys can really dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment